Anyone can offer you a job, WE want to offer you a future!
- Flexible and supportive working ethos.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
- £18k base with strong OTE potential of up to £25k
- Excellent benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Generous holiday entitlement, Pension and profit share through our LLP structure.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate success continuously! We work hard and we have fun along the way!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to for Telesales Executives to join our friendly team in selling funded training qualifications to Childcare businesses across the country, in order to support their employees learning and development.
About the role…
You’ll mix incoming leads and outbound calls to gather training requirements and assess and advise on the best qualification for childcare staff. At the same time, you’ll have the opportunity to cross-sell our other support services such as advanced software and websites. The aim is to create interest for our solutions and book appointments for Training Advisors and Development Partners.
The role does involve a high level of cold calling to childcare providers, so we’re keen to employ cheerful people who thrive in a busy sales team.
It’s a busy role therefore, time-management and organisational skills are as essential as is a positive outlook and self-motivation!
What we look for…
- Experience in a sales role, ideally telephone sales.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethic and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
To learn more about us and our career opportunities, please visit us at https://www.parenta.com/
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call Stella Joshua in the HR Department on 0800 002 9242.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
NB: No Recruitment Agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.